Choose from our many cover format layout options; include your own image and author photo for a truly individual cover. Cover Background Color – Choose from 30 different background colors. Cover Font – Select two cover fonts: one for your book’s title and another for your name and back cover text.
How It Works
You’ll work with your coach, who will guide you through the cover design process. Your coach acts as a liaison between you and the professional book designer, capturing your input and facilitating the changes made to your book’s cover design. Throughout the design process, you’ll be able to interact with your to make decisions about your book cover’s look and feel.
- Email or upload any images you’d like to include on your book’s cover.
- Before we begin the design process, choose a cover template, color choices and font cover choices to give us an idea of what you envision for your book’s cover. You’ll have the opportunity to consult with your coach so we understand the concepts you have in mind for your cover.
- We’ll create two unique design concepts based on your input.
- Give us feedback and select the cover concept that best matches your vision.
- Following your guidance and input, we’ll design a complete cover for your book, based on the cover concept you’ve selected. Review your digital cover proof and give us your final updates.
- Approve your final cover design, and we’ll incorporate your cover into your book for publication.
Some design and text updates may incur additional fees; see our CHANGES POLICY for more information. IMPORTANT: We cannot complete your cover until we have your book’s final page count, as the number of pages determines your book’s spine width.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I provide my own graphics for my book cover?
Yes! As long as your graphics or images meet our resolution standard of 300 DPI, we can use your graphics to create a cover design concept. To give you another option, we’ll also create a second cover concept based on your input using new images and design elements. You choose the cover concept you’d like to move forward with.
CV8 Custom cover
CV9 Custom cover
CV10 Custom cover
CV11 Custom cover